Search

China Glaze Poolside Collection

YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI
Very bright neon yellow. A bit hard to work with, I had to do four coats. I think white polish under would solve the problem. Still nothing one can´t handle and the result is worth it. It really shines!

 
SUN WORSHIPER
A beautiful neon orange. This will make a great pedi color. It was also a bit harder to work with. But I expected that and again used four coats.



FLIP FLOP FANTASY
I love the name of this bright coral neon. It is a lot on the pink side and I just love that. This applied very nice, three coats.



 POOL PARTY
This stuff is radioactive! I think it is the brightest of the whole collection. A hot pink neon. I will be wearing Pool Party a lot in the summer, I am sure of that. Great application, had no problems. Three coats.


 
TOWEL BOY TOY
Another great name for a polish. This is the only one with shimmer and I wouldn´t call it a neon, although it dries matte. It a beautiful blue with shimmer. I added a picture in the sun, so that you can see it. My favourite of the collection. Three coats.



 
KIWI COOL-ADA
Neon green, very bright. This applied very nice, although four coats were needed. I don´t have anything like this and again it will be a great pedi color.





Overall I really like this collection. Some of them were harder to apply, but if you follow the application tips, you are ok :) In this collection, you get all you need for summer. Fun, bright neon colors, that will make you always stand out! Can´t wait to walk on the beach with these beauties!
P.S. too bad there is not a purple neon, but I want a purple polish in every collection, so don´t listen to me :P
Text Back Link Exchange http://Link-exchange.comxa.com Kostenlose Backlinks bei http://www.backlink-clever.de